Office of Psychological Services
The OPS is under the supervision of KCP’s Vice President of Academic Affairs, Ms. Caridad P. Pagaduan, and is currently headed by Mr. Jojet Lamberto R. Mondares, the KCP’s School Psychologist. Beside Mr. Mondares, the OPS is run by two Psychometricians: Ms. Kristyn Louise V. Warren and Ms. Raphi Kamille M. Santa Ana.
The Office of Psychological Services (OPS) is committed to empower the KCP family to be mentally healthy while in the pursuit of its vision, mission, and objectives.
The Office of Psychological Services is committed to:
- make psychological interventions available to the KCP family;
- Be an effective support to the Guidance and Counseling Department and the Human Resource Management Office for their psychological testing and intervention needs;
- support in the growth and development of future Psychometricians and
- Psychologists through the provision of internship program;
- provide psychological testing as an extension service to address the public’s growing need for psychological testing for diagnostic and treatment planning, evaluation and classification,
- Online Consultation – Php 800
- On-site Consultation – Php 1000
- Online intervention – Php1,000
- On site intervention – Php 1,300
- Psychological Testing
- Psychological testing starts at Php 800
GET IN TOUCH
For any inquiries or concerns, do feel free to contact us.
Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday – 8:00 AM to 12:00 NOON
Sunday – CLOSED