Office of Religious Affairs
As a Christian institution, KCP believes that a person has to be developed holistically – physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually, as exemplified by Jesus Christ himself (Luke 2:52). Thus, the Office of Religious Affairs (ORA) was created and exists for the spiritual nourishment and development of employees, students, and other stakeholders.
The acronym of the name of the office, “ORA,” in Latin, means “pray.” It is a reminder to everyone to connect with God, as He alone is our true strength and foundation in every situation, even amid confusion and uncertainties. As the Psalmist recites, “I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold (Psalms 18:1-2 ESV).”
To provide services and programs that promote Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit, for the spiritual well-being of all KCPians, and for the glory of God.
The Office of Religious Affairs envisions itself to be active in the conduct of its mission and in supporting the school toward the fulfillment of KCP’s vision, which is for students and employees to love God, lead the nation, and light the world.
The Office of Religious Affairs (ORA) aims to:
- Conduct school chapel services that engage students and employees in worship and spiritual nourishment.
- Deliver Christian instructions to students for positive personal transformation.
- Offer spiritual/religious counseling for those in need.
- Provide pastoral care for those in challenging situations.
- Regulate and oversee religious activities conducted in the school by different religious groups.
- Organize mission/evangelistic activities in and out of the school premises.
- Create and implement other programs that elevate the testimony of KCP as a Christian institution.
- Chapel / Divine Services
Divine worship service is a distinct feature of KCP. There are schedules for college students and faculty, Senior High school department, Junior High, and Kinder-Elementary.
- Christian Values Education (CVE) Instruction
All levels from kinder to college have CVE classes done by ORA and Theology Faculty
- Religious Counseling
We offer help to students and employees with religious questions or dilemmas.
- Other Religious Activities
Campus Bible Studies, Music Camp, Bible Exhibit, Bible Quiz, Evangelism Activities, Wake and Burial Services, Religious Seminars
GET IN TOUCH
For any inquiries or concerns, do feel free to contact us.