Vision, Mission Purpose NLPC
The Northern Luzon Presbyterian Church consider itself as an integral part the holy, universal and apostolic church of our Lord Jess Christ; called to be a witness to the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, as proclaimed in the life and ministry of our Lord. As revealed in the scriptures, and empowered by the Holy Spirit to participate in the ushering of God’s Kingdom throughout the whole creation. NLPC is a responsible, self-reliant, empowered and caring community of Christ believers committed to the pursuit of a transformed church and society towards an abundant and meaningful life for all.
NLPC to be a place where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement. And to be a place where people celebrate the presence of God in worship. NLPC to be a center of developing and equipping every believer to spiritual maturity for a significant ministry by helping them to discover the gifts and talents God gave them. Through bible studies, small, groups, seminars, retreats, and a bible school for our members.
- To communicate God’s word or the Gospel of Jesus Christ through evangelism.
- To incorporate believer’s as God’s family into our fellowship.
- To educate God through bibles studies, discipleship, seminars, and bible school
- To demonstrate God’s love to the people through service (serving God by serving other people with true love.)
- To celebrate God’s presence in worship.
LPC Statement of purpose:
NLPC exist to bring people to God through Jesus Christ and membership into God’s family, and develop them to maturity into Christ likeness, and equip them for their ministry in the Church and life mission in the world in order to magnify or glory God’s name.