Transforming the youth to become exemplars in their chosen careers, the King’s College of the Philippines envisions each generation of globally competitive professionals to love God, lead the nation, and light the world.
KCP prepares men and women for leadership and excellence in their respective professions, locally and internationally.
The King’s College of the Philippines aims to:
- produce civic-minded professionals with world class competence
- generate graduates who are responsible citizens imbued with Christian values;
- prepare greater employment opportunities through continuing education and training;
- preserve Filipino values, culture and environment;
- and develop students who are research-oriented.