College of Information Technology
The King’s College of the Philippines envisions each generation of globally competitive professionals to love God, lead the nation, and light the world.
The demand for IT professionals continues to grow rapidly as technology becomes increasingly integrated into all aspects of business and society. Companies across industries require skilled IT graduates to develop, implement, and maintain their technological infrastructure, software systems, cybersecurity measures, data analysis, and more.
- To provide a current, comprehensive and client-centered environment for the teaching and learning of computer science and related professional values;
- To prepare students for professional careers or advanced studies in computer science;
- To have a positive effect upon students, the school, the community and the computer science profession;
- To promote the discovery, dissemination and application of knowledge involving computing and
- To foster personal and professional growth for all students, faculty and staff.