Producing highly competent IT Specialists imbued with Christian values and empowered to face the challenges of the field.
To prepare professionals in the field of Computing Sciences who would add value to the school, community, and society through creative and innovative programs, research development, and application of Information Technology.
- To provide a current, comprehensive and client-centered environment for the teaching and learning of computer science and related professional values;
- To prepare students for professional careers or advanced studies in computer science;
- To have a positive effect upon students, the school, the community and the computer science profession;
- To promote the discovery, dissemination and application of knowledge involving computing and
- To foster personal and professional growth for all students, faculty and staff.