Fostered with excellent academic and Christian values, the College of Accountancy is devoted to answer the call for qualified, well-rounded and well-trained professional accountants in public, corporate and government accounting vis-à-vis the demands of the global workplace.
To provide the students excellence in accounting education, cultivating in them commitment to Christian values under a learning environment with emphasis on effective, ethical, dedicated and socially responsible leadership and management in the ever changing professional world.
- To maintain a competency-based curriculum that focuses on student knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to excel in the changing business environment;
- To maintain a teaching environment that employs a variety of teaching methodologies, learning experiences, and interactions geared toward improving student learning in all programs;
- To institute and develop an effective assessment process at both the program and course level;
- To acquire and integrate current technology and a global perspective throughout the curriculum;
- To establish effective means of coordination and networking with other institutions and the community; and
- To encourage active participation in all activities and programs of the institution and other academic associations.