Trade Technical Education Department
Transforming the youth to become exemplars in their chosen careers, the King’s College of the Philippines envisions each generation of globally competitive professionals to love God, lead the nation, and light the world.
The Trade Technical Education Department is committed to prepare technical experts, professionals, and entrepreneurs in the local and international industry sectors/labor market.
The Trade Technical Education Department aims to:
- produce graduates with pertinent knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to address occupational competencies locally and globally;
- establish Christian Truth as a guide for life;
- prepare professional graduates for lifelong learning in the workplace through flexible, accessible and customized training programs;
- produce competent entrepreneurs who promote Philippine culture and values in a favorable community; and
- foster a research culture in the technical education field.
The Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II Qualification consists of competencies that a person. . .
The two-year Hospitality and Restaurant Services program is designed to provide students with a thorough. . .
The COMPUTER SYSTEMS SERVICING NC II Qualification consists of competencies that must possess to enable. . .
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICING NC II consists of competencies that a person must achieve to inspect, clean. . .
The Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II Qualification consists of competencies that a person must. . .
Two- year Tourism Management course is recommended for people who wants to have a career. . .
The DRIVING NC II Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to operate. . .
The BOOKKEEPING NC III Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to enable. . .
The INSTITUTIONAL HEALTH CARE (HEALTH CARE SERVICES) NC II Qualification consists of competencies that a. . .