January 16, 2020
July 09, 2019
June 11, 2019
April 17, 2019
March 25, 2019
January 12, 2019
LEAD THE NATION.
LIGHT THE WORLD.
What Student's Say
Senior High School Strands
"I Love You Oh Lord My Strength"
Transforming the youth to become exemplars in their chosen careers, the King's College of the Philippines envisions each generation of globally competitive professionals to love God, lead the nation, and light the world.
KCP prepares men and women for leadership and excellence in their respective professions, locally and internationally.
The King's College of the Philippines aims to:
- produce civic-minded professionals with world class competence
- generate graduates who are responsible citizens imbued with Christian values;
- prepare greater employment opportunities through continuing education and training;
- preserve Filipino values, culture and environment;
- and develop students who are research-oriented.